Thursday, October 21, 2010

Umm

okay so you're going to be like Abi! what was the point of that entire last post if you were just going to end up listening to every song made by alicia keys.. and I'm going to be like yes, you're right imaginary friend, aren't you excited for the rocky horror glee show (even though the rocky horror picture show was tacky and overrated and the fantastic songs were ruined by the dreadful voices of the actors/ Janet's fiance Brad Majors was a total nerdy dreamboat)/ I just really didn't feel like doing work right now. Sooo I'm just going to give you some more Alicia Keys.. if you don't want it just understand that it was worth listening to the two CDs to find LESSON LEARNED feat. John Mayer.. love it <3 ..

Songs in A Minor (2001) See last post

The Diary of Alicia Keys (2003)

1. "Harlem's Nocturne"
2. "Karma" meh
3. "Heartburn"
4. "If I Was Your Woman/Walk On By"
5. "You Don't Know My Name"
6. "If I Ain't Got You"
7. "Diary" (featuring Tony! Toni! Toné!)
8. "Dragon Days"
9. "Wake Up"
10. "So Simple" (featuring Lellow*)
11. "When You Really Love Someone"
12. "Feeling U, Feeling Me (Interlude)"
13. "Slow Down"
14. "Samsonite Man"
15. "Nobody Not Really" 


Unplugged (2005) Just NO

As I Am (2007)

1. "As I Am" (Intro)
2. "Go Ahead"
3. "Superwoman"
4. "No One" meh
5. "Like You'll Never See Me Again"

6. "Lesson Learned" (featuring John Mayer)
7. "Wreckless Love"
8. "The Thing About Love"

9. "Teenage Love Affair"
10. "I Need You"
11. "Where Do We Go from Here"
12. "Prelude to a Kiss"
13. "Tell You Something (Nana's Reprise)
"
14. "Sure Looks Good to Me"

The Element of Freedom (2009)

1. "Element of Freedom" (Intro)
2. "Love Is Blind"
3. "Doesn't Mean Anything"
4. "Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart"
5. "Wait Til You See My Smile"
6. "That's How Strong My Love Is"
7. "Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)"
8. "Love Is My Disease"
9. "Like the Sea" not horrible
10. "Put It in a Love Song" (featuring Beyoncé)
11. "This Bed" not bad
12. "Distance and Time"
13. "How It Feels to Fly"
14. "Empire State of Mind (Part II)"


Collaborations

Brotha Part II (Angie Stone featuring Alicia Keys and Eve)
Gangsta Lovin' (Eve featuring Alicia Keys)
My Boo (Usher and Alicia Keys) meh but the beginning of the video reminds me that I love Usher's Bad Girl
Ghetto Story Chapter 2 (Cham featuring Alicia Keys)
Another Way to Die (Jack White and Alicia Keys) meh
Empire State of Mind (Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys)
Fireworks (Drake featuring Alicia Keys)
If I Ain't Got You Remix (Featuring Usher)

Other
Almost Everything Is Boinga Here
Doncha Know (Sky Is Blue)
Saviour
Dah Dee Dah (Sexy Thing)
Rear View Mirror

Tadaa.

No comments: