Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Goods... LOVE.

Ok, as promised, I have new music and it's sooo good! I want to cry I'm so happy, it's been so long.



My number one song right now is Sade's Soldier of Love. It's so jive. That's really the only way I can describe it. Check it out. The video is absolutely incredible, as well.

Rihanna's Rude boy is now my number one Rihanna songs..
My Rihanna list is as follows:
1. Rude Boy
2. Sell Me Candy
3. Rehab (still too played out for me to listen to)
4ish. Disturbia (only because of the video)

Calvin Harris' Stars Come Out (I just love this song, I want to kidnap Calvin Harris and keep him in my basement)

Band of Horses - The Funeral (really sweet)

Everything Everything - My Kz, Ur BF (I really have no idea what they're talking about in this song but I love it)

Phoenix - Lisztomania [Alex Metric Remix] (I'm putting it in this list becaue I never really got a chance to post it before)

Alexisonfire - The Northern (this song is very different from typical alexis stuff)

WRECKX-N-EFFECT - RUMPSHAKER (I frickin love this song.. wait for the chorus/ thank you Sean for having the most awesome ringtone on Psych!)

Hawa - D.A.N.C.E. [Justice Cover] (surprisintly good!)

Breakbot feat. Irfane -  Baby I'm Yours (this song is absolutely awesome to sing along to)

No comments: